Monday, June 08, 2020

June 2020 - About The Past

It has been 17 years now since the incident that left me depressed & completely and utterly lost. Since then, not a day has gone by that I didn't look back to who I was, or rather who I think that I would've become if that incident didn't happen. There's always some feeling of blame - If that didn't happen and I would be this - but that's not the case, if that didn't happen to me, things could have gone worse, perhaps I would not be here today.

These past few days feels like I've been given some clarity by the universe. I feel that I have been= finally set free from chains of the past. I can finally say that I regret nothing. I know 17 years and I've only accepted my fate now.

Now I choose to be in the present. I will not forget the past, I am the past and my past was beautiful. Now I choose to live, I choose to take hold of my life and drive it to the direction that I want it to be. For what it's worth, this pandemic has given me clarity in life. And I hope that it has given other people that as well.

My immediate goals in life are very clear. Step 1 is financial freedom - it doesn't matter how long it takes 3 years - 5 years. From there I know life will open up.





No comments: