Wednesday, March 17, 2010

No sense of success

I was reading the Adobo magazine earlier today. There was an article about a Great Speaker in the Advertising Congress. He talked about ways on how we can achieve success in life.

I think I've become jaded, exhausted about life a little too soon, I am but in my quarter life, and if I had read the article a few years back, whatever he had said would have made me emotional and interested to find out what path could lead me to success, and I would heed whatever advice that he gave, like how I the smell of ripe pineapples interests me. instead I realized something,

I realized that recently success doesn't interest me anymore, I have lost a sense, a definition of success. and I think it is one of the saddest things that could happen to anyone.







No comments: