Friday, April 16, 2010

Dreams

I woke up feeling, somehow my dreams were taken away, I feel devoid of a sense of a direction, maybe it's just the medicine i've been taking lately, i've been taking too many lately. Just to name a few, Decolgen, Xyzal, prednisone.I have to douch Phisomer saline solution. and that's just tip of the iceberg, i've taken, claritin, claricort?, spray Azep, potassium citrate, more prednisone... Maybe i'd try to remember all meds in a different blog, I feel that my dreams, have slipped away. I have no motivation. despite for wanting a few material things and the desire to win a palanca award. I feel that I'm not really where i'm supposed to be, but i don't even know where i'm really supposed to. It isn't that i'm unhappy or anything, infact, despite the lack of motivation and the chaotic house renovation i'm really really grateful.

I pray, that I find myself. Soon I hope.

2 comments:

Lagundi said...

I think it's the dreamer in you waking up to the harsh reality of life. There's still a bit of denial, a small bit that tries to hold on, but unfortunately, a million things are trying to pull it down. Hence, the internal struggle.

Sometimes, what we need is a break. A break to realize how blessed we are, that there's more to life than our selfish ambitions. That there are more things to love about the world everyday than we even choose to recognize. That sometimes, it takes one deep breath of fresh air to remind us what makes life worth living for.

You know that I complained about my profession every chance I got. But now that I've taken this break, I realized that there's nothing I'd rather be than what I am now. It grew on me and now I see more of the blessings rather than the burdens that it brings ^_^

MTGjaytee said...

maybe life's like that different perspectives at different times... :)inaanod lang tayo...