Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Painters



Dear Van Gay,

Life I think would be an absolute drab without Artists. Nakakaloka siguro yon.

- Pica Pica so?

Pica Pica So,

You must be re-affirming your existence? or perhaps your'e attempting to justify your current career path in that agency... You must be totally stressed out at work!

Music is so beautiful as well. Don't you think so? Whatever should we listen to without music? Let us not have ears then!

I have this random thought, I must say people who know how to appreciate friendship are just as beautiful. I think you have many such friends in your belt.

I attached a self-painting of Van Gogh. You should try something like this again, revert from your cubist ways!

-Vincent "disconnected" Van Gay

____________________________________________________________________


I so love the impressionists...

renoir and monet, plus this local painter Juan Luna....i'm not sure if he could be classified as an impressionist, whatever his style is, its still a great painting! Oh what adventure it would be to find an artist in our midst. Life is supposed to be an adventure? I have a hole in my heart, a thirst for adventure....


No comments: