Friday, August 06, 2010

Beggars for Conversations

Today the topics in mind were: raising kids, if Lilli was pregnant, and it was about finding my passion in life.

The words that floated right on top of my head today were the following:

I've watched them for too long. These people they are fearless. These people were driven by an itching inexplainable force. Artists and writers, healers and mages, musicians all over the country gathered before me. I've admired them. Specially the gay men who are the most fearless, noblest and the most tolerant of things, of the differences. The differences that caused life to be beautiful, ugly and merciless.

I admired them for they were passionate. In singing, in their tattoos. I on the other hand remain at peace as I write about them. My emotions gushed out of my heart and I realized it was writing that I was passionate about. ...

That was a solid good two paragraphs.


1 comment:

Lagundi said...

Congrats with the 2 paragraphs. It's been awhile since I've read something relatively cohesive from you ^_^