Sunday, October 16, 2011

Non-Practicing Friends

Non-Practicing Friends


Technically,

I was supposed to write about us being,

but sometimes my comprehension goes out

and everything else follows,

suddenly everything else seems to just happen in my mind

while unreading stuff...and contemplating on the weight of my left eye...

While everthing else is happening and going haywire,

you do not even spend a tiny amount of your oh so precious time

most of the time spent in agonizing about what, you never told me

so my assumption is you spend most of your time thinking about nothing,

...

Technically no one can ever really know what goes on

in each of our minds, but for the love of, say what you mean,

or at leaset don't lead me to expect...

so that at least I know that I haven't had a realationship with

a zombie for the past 2 years.


No comments: