Saturday, May 01, 2010

Loser



We lost a bid for an account. The overlying idea was mine, or mostly mine, although the circumstances that brought about me having to think of a not so fresh idea wasn't my fault. My company's habit to do most things at the last minute is taking its toll. Still, if I had a brilliant idea, it would have saved the day. But I didn't, so naturally, the pharma company awarded the digital component of their offline campaign to some other digital agency. It doesn't feel good to lose... somehow there is an obsession to be on the other side of things.

Ideas are too powerful, they cost millions of pesos some times. Bummer I worked the whole day today even if its a sat, and I have to work the whole day tomorrow. sheesh when will it end?

2 comments:

sim said...

Win some, lose some :)

Lagundi said...

I guess that's how you know you're growing up... when your decisions and ideas start making a bigger impact on your life than it used to >_<