Saturday, May 29, 2010

One hot Saturday in May 2010

I will not be defined by cliches. i.e. the more you hate the more you love. I think I felt hate today. Partly hated myself too actually.

Why do I feel that there are very few people who are capable of thinking beyond what would benefit themselves.

On that note this song/poem is for you.

Oh, I got something to tell you.

Oh, I got something to say.

You are different, indifferehent.

You are terribehel, dispicabehl

You are notorious, so dangerous.

High expectations rushing to my brain.

You are a let down, a low down.


You are different, indifferehent.

You are terribehel, dispicabehl

You are notorious, so dangerous.


so self absorbed, so negative, so selfish.



--- well its unfinished.


The day was better bumped into an old friend talked about life. depression.facing your fears.

I guess what we are avoiding really is our own thoughts of what others may believe about ourselves. I think it gets harder as we grow older.

sigh. :)

1 comment:

Lagundi said...

It was nice seeing you, too. But somehow, after I left, I think some of the negative energy (mostly from my other friend and a little from you) rubbed off on me. I felt a little drained. Then again, tomorrow always has a potential for a better day. Let's just live and celebrate life!!! And, occasionally, write poetry hehe