Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Problem Solving Tuesdays

Okay a couple of things in this fine fine night. I'm officially a fan of DWRT!

My gums hurt after flossing too much.

We really need to buy a new computer and I need to consolidate all my files already!

My life seems to be on a halt because of the renovation.

Stuff at work...I'm feeling very very competitive...but I only should really beat myself.

I just remembered a dear friend, really truly deeply hope that God takes care of her bring her back her gait and confidence in herself.

I hope Nico gets well soon.

Just wanted to say wearing short extremely short socks only means your'e not very traditional in your thinking! - this is really addressed to Robert!

God Java Scripting is very challenging!

Timeline check this July I should be able to visit my dentist and my sinus doctor. Miracle workers!

:D

That's it!




No comments: