Sunday, February 24, 2013

Letter 1: To Pat "My 2013"

Dear Patrick,

You recently asked my how I am, well for your candid information, I wouldn't want to be in any place right now except maybe healthier and richer. :) I am in fact quite content about life at this very moment. But there are bad moments too, and it could be better and I am moving towards that better place, or the way it was before....

You know, all I need is an awesome good year, just one MOFO amazing year!. To recover from 2012 and the financial blow it dealt and to rid me of all the health issues I've been facing, good thing that none of which are life threatening.

Anyway actually all my "eggs are in this one basket of a year" - 2013. After turning down and being turned down on several applications last year and early this year, a roller coaster ride of emotions. I am finally at the cusp of leaping forward 10 steps in my career and my financial status along with it.

Hopefully, and I pray, that it materializes because God knows I need this.

On other matters, suddenly there now dreams of going to Europe when there were none, there are also these dreams of still getting back with CN. I get this every two weeks or once a week and I don't mind. Even if I think there's an opportunity for romance. Someone is unknowingly tugging at my heart or at least the place where my heart used to be.
 
Anyway "summer" is almost around and I've yet to lose the weight, and submit the poetry collection to Palanca, that goal setting exercise we had at the agency was a sudden reminder.

Maybe you should submit your proses or something.

See you soon after a year or something,

J

No comments: