Saturday, February 09, 2013

Prose 1: Thoughts on Us


I still feel a bit sad whenever I think about us, how far we are from each other even though you are just 10 minutes away. And If I can't write about it or this is just one of the few times I am writing about us, it's a good thing I have people to talk to about it. To express and vent about it.I don't understand why you the love of my life and me supposedly the love of yours can't even do this much...be friends. Are you so far in accepting yourself? or is it me?

I can't grasp what is going on in your life that you can easily so discard me. Was I too cruel? will you never talk to me again? I need to understand, but if we never talk about it. I'm afraid I will harbor this resentment of you and it will grow as time goes by. If you never agree to this, this taste of bitterness will get stronger.

Sometimes the hardest thing is to hope for love, and this hope has almost completely faded and it is at its hardest.

Truly you must believe, I can love you with only the hope for friendship.  

No comments: